When it comes to owning an English Bulldog, grooming is not only routine and common, but it’s required. It keeps them happy and healthy. Bumble Bee LOVES grooming time! When he hears the shower water start running, he immediately takes off for the bathroom. Sometimes I have to stop him from jumping into the tub when it’s my time to shower. Ha!
Here are a few items we use to help keep Bumble Bee stay clean and healthy:
From top left:
- Baby Wipes (Unscented) – To keep his tail clean and the house free of surprise chocolate droppings.
- Furminator – Helps eliminate hair shedding.
- Earthbath Oatmeal & Aloe Shampoo – A gentle but effective shampoo with a barely there scent.
- Safe and Sure Eye Wipes – To keep from getting tear stains.
- Well & Good Hypoallergenic Deodorizing Wipes – Helps with keeping him clean and odor free in between baths.
- Desitin – Helps relieve irritation from infections in his creases.
- Corn Starch – To help keep his creases dry and prevent infections.
What are some of your favorite grooming items or tips for Bulldogs?