Bumble Bee is definitely considered an aggressive chewer. Give him a cute stuffed toy and you’ll probably see all it’s stuffing in less than a minute. Ok, maybe more like 5 minutes, but still, definitely in less time than it took you to go to the store, pick out the toy and bring it home. So when it comes to his toys, we’ve found that these have latest the longest and continue to be a favorite of Bumble Bee’s.
From top left:
- Benebone Dental Chew (We like that the unique shape makes it difficult for Bumble Bee to lose this toy under the couch. He loves the shape for the grip he can get while he chews away.)
- Red Rubber Sumo Dog Toy
- Petstages Dogwood Stick
- Outward Hound Fire Biterz (It’s not a furry stuffed animal, but it’s the cutest one of all his toys.)
- KONG Squeakair Balls (Bumble likes that these balls squeak. We like that they are larger in size and much safer for him to play fetch with than regular tennis balls.)
- Outward Hound FireHose Fetch
- Benebone Wishbone Chew
- Plastic Water Bottles (Be sure take off any labels, the plastic cap and ring before giving the bottle to your pet.)
What toys have you discovered that have lasted the test of time for your dog?